- The Bioterrorism Act of 2002
The statute as signed into law on June 12, 2002.
- The Final Rule on Registration
The final rule as published by FDA on October 3, 2005.
- FDA’s Discussion of Final Rule on Registration
Published October 10, 2003.
- FDA Compliance Policy Guide explaining registration requirements; updated August 2006.
- FDA warns about Registrar Corp. and other companies that have misleadingly used FDA in their company name, trade name, or domain name. If you are a client of ours, and Registrar contacts you and advises you to take further action, please disregard the notice or let us know. Registrar Corp. formerly and for many years represented itself as FDA Registrar Corporation. Registrar Corp. continues to peddle certificates dressed up to look like US government official documents and suggest that they may be necessary.
- Here is a recent example of the confusion caused by such aggressive solicitations. (October 2012). We have many such examples and companies around the world continue to send many. Please send your favorites and we will post some of the best examples here.
Lehrman Beverage Law, PLLC’s blog showcasing noteworthy alcohol beverage label approvals issued by the Department of the Treasury’s Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). The blog sifts through the 100,000+ yearly TTB label approvals and aims to highlight legally relevant issues, alcohol beverage trends,and those labels that stand apart from their peers.
- Lehrman Beverage Law, PLLC
The main website for Lehrman Beverage Law, PLLC, a Washington, DC law firm principally devoted to the federal regulation of alcohol beverages and other foods.
- The Craft Beverage Association